Colonial towns, emerald bays, a whole family riding on one scooter and tangy rice noodles. We’re looking for a budding travel blogger to explore the diverse strands of Vietnam and report back to our readers.
On an 8 day Essence of Vietnam tour with Peregrine Adventure’s the winner will witness the energy of full-on Saigon and delve into the historical treasure-trove of Hoi An, where perhaps they will want to kit themselves out in a tailor-made suit. Heading north through the country they will also travel onto enchanting Hanoi and take in the breath-taking natural wonders of Halong Bay.
To be in with the chance of winning this Vietnamese adventure we want you tell us about your local adventures. In less than 500 words describe an adventure you have experienced in your home town. Through the power of story telling and prose convince us you have the skills to blog for Flight Centre UK about this amazing adventure.
This contest has now closed. Keep an eye on the blog for details of the winner!
Terms and Conditions
- All competition entries will be judged by a panel comprising of Flight Centre Global Social Media Specialists and will be considered based on the talent and creativeness of the application.
- Entries must be received by 6pm GMT Thursday 31st May and the winner will be announced by Friday 29th June.
- The prize is a place on Peregrine Adventure’s Essence of Vietnam 8 day tour for 1 passenger. The tour must depart by the 31 March 2013. Travel restrictions and local payments may apply.
- If the winner is unable to join a tour offered by Peregrine Adventure’s for any reason the tour will be forfeited and offered to another competition entrant. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Contest is open to applicants outside the UK. Travel to the tour departure point is at the winner’s expense.
- Competition winners will be required to submit 3 blog posts to Flight Centre UK after the trip chronicling their experience. During the tour they are required to send a minimum of 2 tweets (where signal allows) and a minimum of 2 photos per day, copying in @FlightCentre_UK and @peregrinespirit