Are you an honest, result-oriented person who likes to take the initiative and accept responsibility? If so, you will quickly feel at home at Holiday Tours. Working in Holiday Tours means working with colleagues who are committed, enthusiastic and motivated. At Holiday Tours, team spirit and teamwork are givens.
Would you like to be part of our team?
To realise our ambitions for a healthy future, we are always interested in new talents who have something extra to offer our company. What we expect of you is passion, focus and energy. If you are also dynamic and an initiator who is not afraid of change, we know for sure you will find Holiday Tours a great place to work.
Holiday Tours Culture
Passion, energy and drive are common traits of Holiday Tours team members. These qualities are thoroughly reflected in the company culture. Holiday Tours boasts a wide variety of different business units, activities, training levels and specialties.
Holiday Tours employees are proud of their company and their work. Each and every one of them is valuable. Joining the Holiday Tours team means becoming a member of a big family. Holiday Tours team members rely on each other’s enthusiasm, flexibility and strength because they know that together they can make a difference. And thanks to the efforts of every single team member, Holiday Tours can continue to stay at the forefront of the travel industry in Malaysia.
If you would like to view job openings currently available at Holiday Tours, make sure to visit this section of the website often. Here you can search for opportunities that interest you and match your profile and then apply for an opening directly.
Vacancies available at our Head Office at Kuala Lumpur and branches in Penang, Johore, Kuantan, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu.RESERVATION/TICKETING OFFICERS or ASSISTANTS
- Knowledge in global CRS preferably Sabre (formerly Abacus)
- 1-2 years experience in agent / airline ticketing & reservation
- Must have good command of written/ spoken English
- Assist in Trade Shows when necessary
- Fresh graduates/ Diploma holders without experience are encouraged to apply
- Manage the global/national clients on their needs/expectations
- Planning timetable on sales calls to your clients followed by a report
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and its requirements
- Very proactive, responsible and a team player
- Good in communication/presentation skills
- Must have good command of written/spoken English
- Intensive training will be provided
- Knowledge in global CRS preferably Sabre (formerly Abacus).
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in tour operations.
- Must have good command of written/ spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Prepare costing/itineraries/visa application for GIT/FIT departures.
- To handle all enquiries (corporate clients, telephone, e-mail etc) relating to Holiday Tours & Travel Product i.e. airfares, reservations, tours.
- To ensure enquiries are handled/delivered on time.
- Assist in Trade shows when necessary.
- SPM Qualification with good grade in accounts/mathematics
- Computer knowledge in Excel & Word
- Training will be provided
- Accounting Diploma or Degree
- Preferably with 1-2 years working experience
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume with a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) to:-
Human Resource Department
Holiday Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd
A-0-1, Block A, No. 1 Jalan Seri Utara 1,
Sri Utara, Off Jalan Ipoh,
68100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel/Fax: 603-6286 6000
The above positions are open for Malaysian citizens only. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.