Day 1 (Thursday) Singapore/ Malacca
Travel Time: 07:40 - 10:15 - Train to Kluang *
10:15 - 12:45 - Coach to Malacca
Your tour from Singapore starts with a relaxing train ride on KTM's or Malaysian Railways' Express Rakyat. The journey takes you across the famous causeway and into the city of Johore Bahru. While on the train, admire the rural countryside, cultivated areas of oil palm, rubber and small holding of vegetable and fruit plantations.
Disembark at Kluang, a town in the state of Johor, and continue the rest of your journey to Malacca by coach. You will arrive in time for lunch followed by a historical city tour on foot visiting the various heritage sites
such as St. Paul's Hill, Porta De Santiago, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple and Jonkers Street, also known as antique street.
Day 2 (Friday) Malacca/ Kuala Lumpur
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Travel Time: 08:15 - 15:45
After breakfast, you rejoin the highway passing Seremban to Kuala Lumpur - the capital city of Malaysia. Your tour of this city of charming contrast will cover the sights of the National Palace, the National Museum, the National Monument (sculptured by the creator of the Iwo Jima monument in Washington, DC), National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, the Royal Selangor Club and passing by the Petronas Twin Tower - 2nd tallest building in the world.
Day 3 (Saturday) Kuala Lumpur
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
This morning tour of Kuala Lumpur suburbs will bring you to Batu Caves, reached by a straight flight of 272 steps. In some of today's stops, you will have the opportunity to see how Malaysian handicrafts; batiks and pewter wares are made. The afternoon is at your leisure to do some shopping or enjoy more of the multifarious sights of Kuala Lumpur.
Day 4 (Sunday) Kuala Lumpur / Singapore
Travel Time: 12:00 - 17:00
Free at leisure until your departure for Singapore. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. Post accommodation is not included.
Tour ends in Singapore
Malacca - Hotel Equatorial
Kuala Lumpur - Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur
Includes- Pick up and drop off services from major hotels
- Accommodation with private facilities
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Touring by air-conditioned coach with drinks onboard
- Services of an English speaking Tour Manager
- Meals as per itinerary
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off services
Excludes- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Post accommodation
Please Note- Total duration of trip includes time for sightseeing and breaks before check-in at hotel. It may subject to change due to road, traffic and weather conditions.
- If any of the stated hotels are not available, an alternative hotel of similar standard will be arranged. Additional surcharges may apply.
- Child rates are applicable to guests below 12 years and based on a child sharing a double room with 2 adults.
- Passengers are required to bring along their departure embarkation card along with the passports.
- *Train ride will be replaced by coach during major festivals of Hari Raya and Chinese Lunar New Year. Exact dates vary annually. Heavy traffic congestion is to be expected during the festive periods.
- Visitors are prohibited from wearing short skirts and shorts (above knee level) at the Batu Caves. Pareo skirt is available at the Batu Caves counter for rent.
- - 25% cancellation Fee: 45 days prior to date of activity.
- - 50% cancellation Fee: 16 days prior to date of activity.